Tagging the 2014 Referendum photographs is pretty straightforward.
All we want you to do is to look at the picture you are
presented with and tag all the elements that you recognise.
First, try to use the tags that are provided clicking on the buttons.
Then add your own tags, to specify any names of people, places and objects you identified in step 1.
For instance, if you have selected the button:
- Campaigner or Politician, please specify if there is a stall, a demonstration or a speech;
- Heritage site, please tag the name and the type of the site;
- Built Heritage, the name/s of the building/s;
- Statue or Monument, specify what they represent;
- Flag, add tags which can described the content of this element;
- Political Symbol, you can specify whether it is a party logo, or an object from the past used as political symbol.
If you recognise a specific person in the photo, such as a politician or the representation of a historical figure, please tag
in this way: Last nameFirst name; for example: WallaceWilliam.
3. Open the photo on Flickr in a new window/tab by right clicking on the photograph,
and write down where and when the photograph was taken in the Location and Date Box .
4. Please use the Comment Box to transcribe the content of any signs.
If you are not sure about your work or you want to let us
know the reasons for some of your choices, you can do so using
the comment box. You can also ask us direct questions via
the community forum.
Thank you for participating!